This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the owner thefools.pro (hereinafter referred to as THE FOOLS or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
THE FOOLS website is a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use THE FOOLS website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- to search for information on the website
- receive information on the website
- copy information to other sites indicating the source
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal, non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at your discretion and the need to create, change, or cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- to refuse registration without giving reasons
The User undertakes to:
- do not disrupt the functionality of the site
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- not to commit actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and/or login and password of your account to third parties for use
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except in cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- not to post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contradicts the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
- to maintain the functionality of the site, except in cases where this is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement comes into force for any use of this site.
The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it becomes available.
The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The Administration does not notify users about changes in the Agreement.RUSSIAN VERSION / ВЕРСИЯ НА РУССКОМ